Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Make Your Own Chevrons

So as you probably seen, chevrons are in and they are everywhere.   What better than to find a way to make your own.   I especially can't wait to use this technique on a scrapbook page.    All you need to do is use your square punch and then cut diagonally and then start arranging them.   I was totally inspired by a card I saw in Paper Crafts.   Click here to see my inspiration.

This week Stamping Royalty brings us a color challenge.   The colors are:  Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Lucky Limeade.    This time of year I usually would have made a Christmas card with these colors, but the I really wanted to try my hand on the chevron look.   I am glad I die, now I have this great graphic manly card for a future birthday card.   

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) December 24th. Hope you can join us!
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  So Cool and Extreme Guitar
Ink:  Riding Hood Red and Island Indigo
Paper:  Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Rhinestones
Tools:  Corner Rounder and 1" Square Punch

No comments: