Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013 List of Retired Stamp Sets and Accessories

So some things never change, I was up at the crack of dawn checking out the 2013 list of retired stamp sets and accessories.    The list was released this morning as well as a few sneak peaks into the new catalog for us demonstrators only.    It makes my heart happy to know that after 9 years of being a demonstrator, this is like Christmas morning and I can't wait to see what is going away and sneak peaks into the new catalog.

You can purchase the retired items until June 3, 2013.    The retiring accessories will only be available until the supply runs out.

You can purchase the new items from the new catalog on May 31st.

Are you dying to get your hands on the new catalog, contact me today and I will get your copy out in the mail.    The catalogs will start shipping May 1st.

Click here to see the list of 2013 retiring stamp sets.

Click here to see the list of 2013 retiring accessories.

No comments: