Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ribbons and Pearls

So I found this amazing card on Pinterest and I couldn't wait to try to make the dress on my own.   This week's Stamping Royalty challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to make it.    The challenge this week is Ribbons and Pearls.    Click here to see the tutorial on how to make the dress.   So easy to do.

I have to say I love the way this card came out.  I believe it maybe a go to card when I need one for a wedding.   So beautiful and elegant. 

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) April 8th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Together Forever
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Paper:  Whisper White, Shimmery White Card Stock
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Artisan Embellishments Kit, Doily from a local craft store
Tools:  Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Textured Embossing folders, Hearts Collection Framelits

1 comment:

kellystar said...

stunning Stasia--truly stunning!