Monday, May 27, 2013

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week's Inkredible Color Challenge is Real Red, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise.   I have to say I have done variations of this color challenge and every time it doesn't get easier.   This has to be one of the more harder challenges for me.   I love the colors, but I always seem to scratch my head when I sit down and work with them.     The curved arch was done with my Coluzzle cutting system.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Bright Blossoms, stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Real Red, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor  Quick Accents Pack
Accessories: Red Pearls from a local craft store, Real Red Button
Tools:  Coluzzle Cutting System, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Corner Rounder

No comments: