Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stamping Royalty Color Challenge

This week's Stamping Royalty Color Challenge is Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Island Indigo.   I knew this was the perfect opportunity for me to use my Sent with Love stamp set and designer series paper.    I think when the colors were chosen for this week's challenge they were chosen with this designer series paper in mind.    I decided to take this great set and turn it into a graduation card, since before you know it Graduation season will be here.   I decided to take the beloved Dr. Seuss book as inspiration since it is a favorite to give graduates.   Did you know that you can customize your SU colors to match the font you are printing.    Here is a chart that you can use to create your custom colors.
The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) May 20th. Hope you can join us!
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Sent with Love, Blue Ribbon
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
Paper:  Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories:   Silver Brads, Silver Tag
Tools:  Corner Rounder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments: