Saturday, July 20, 2013

Artisan Design Team Entry #10


Last but not least here is my beautiful little niece in my last Artisan Design Team entry.   I have to say I am loving the blue, green and yellow color combo!    I hope you have enjoyed my projects and it has inspired you to create and maybe even submit your projects.   In every contest and submission, I push myself a little further in my creativity.  It helps you growand that is one of the best experiences. 

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets: Label Love, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Subtles Collection Color Collection Designer Series Paper Stack, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories:  Naturals Designer Buttons, Pearls, 5/8" Flower Trim
Tools:  3/16" Corner Rounder, Artisan Label Punch, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL

No comments: