Thursday, July 18, 2013

On my Way to Convention!!!

I am super excited I at the 2013 Stampin' Up! convention!     So there will be tons of ideas and inspiration in the next couple of days!    Stay tuned. 

In the meantime, here is a notebook I altered to put all my amazing ideas I pick up at convention.    I love the colors and especially the orange elastic around it to keep the notebook closed.     What a great color combo!!!

Here are the ingredients to make the pennant on the notebook:
Stamp Sets:   Loving Thoughts
Ink:   Night of Navy
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango Patterned Designer Series Paper, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories:  Silver Brads from a local craft store
Tools:  Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Bitty Butterfly Punch

No comments: