Monday, August 12, 2013

Holiday Gift Tags


So I just got some really, really cool things from the Holiday mini and I just could not wait to start creating with them.     What perfect timing Paper Crafts Moxie Fab World is celebrating their Holiday edition and I just knew I wanted to create something in celebration of the week.   It also never hurts to get started creating for the holidays!    My favorite is the Festive Flurry Stamp Set and Framelits!        I love the snowflakes!     They come in 4 sizes and they are just so beautiful!     

Ingredients to make the tag #1:
I used the stencil from the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and sponged on some ink.
Stamp Sets:   Festive Flurry, Joy to the World
Ink:   Metallic Gold
Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Metallic Gold
Accessories:   Gold Cord, Organza Ribbon, Antique Brads
Tools:   Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Build a Banner Simply Created Kit, Sponges, Coluzzle Cutting System, Festive Flurry Framelits, Big Shot

Ingredients to make the tag #2:
Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry, Joy to the World
Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Season of Style Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Gold Brads and Cord, Organza Ribbon, Dazzling Details
Tools:   Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot,  Crop-a-dile, Coluzzle Cutting System, Festive Flurry Framelits

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stasia! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)