Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Patterned Paper

 
 This week's Stamping Royalty challenges us to use Patterned Paper.   I decided to use some non-traditional patterened paper to make a holiday card.   The patterned paper of choice is the Etcetera Designer Series Paper.    I have to say I love the Pear Pizzazz and Calypso Coral color combo.  

It also gave me a chance to play with the new Circle Thinlits.   I love how easy it is to make an interactive card.    Just roll through the big shot and then embellish!

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) September 9th.   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry, Joy to the World
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz
Paper:   Very Vanilla, Etcetera Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Vintage Buttons, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Tools:  Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Circle Thinlits, Festive Flurry Framelits


No comments: