Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I love the amazing autumn stamp set, Truly Grateful.    I have to say one of my favorite parts of the stamp set is the wood background.   It is just beautiful.

Here are some tips and tricks to this card.   I cut the wheat in half and then put the Tags 4 You stamp set in the center.   This let me increase the length of the wheat and the impact to the card.    To keep the Burlap Ribbon folded in half in place, I made sure the rest of the embellishment it laid on top of was adhered to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Truly Grateful, Tags 4 You
Ink:   Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper:   Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake,  Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Vintage Buttons, Linen Thread, Pearls, Burlap Ribbon
Tools:  Label Bracket Punch, Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments: