Friday, March 21, 2014

Mojo Monday 337

I just love the You make me happy.. sentiment in the See ya later stamp set.   It makes me think of the You are my sunshine song.   It's the song I sing to my nieces and nephews.    Other people sing Rock a my baby, but me this is one of my favorite songs to sing to them.    So here is my rainbow, cloud and sunshine card.    I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch as inspiration.   In my case, I actually flipped the sketch and added a few more embellishments and layers.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   See you later
Ink:   Melon Mambo, Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight
Paper:   Whisper White,  Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper, Daffodil Delight, Daffodil Delight Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Whisper White Brads
Tools:  Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot

No comments: