Monday, September 22, 2014

Hello my friend


I have to say I love Moxie Fab World.   Teri Anderson is so great.     She is constantly in the blog and paper crafting world checking out the latest trends.      She also has an amazing eye for finding inspiration every where!!!     This Fabulous Friday Challenge is Getting Fancy.     The Getting Fancy photo has so many great fall colors in it.    I just knew I wanted to take the challenge.       If you are wondering where the florals came from well crazy me cut them out one by one from the fabulous Flowerpot designer series paper!

So here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets:   Six Sided Sampler
Ink:   Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Whisper White, Hello Honey, Flowerpot Designer Series Paper, Polaroid diecut from a local craft store
Accessories:  Really Rust Button, Linen Thread, Subtles Candy Dots
Tools:   Diecut from a local craft store


No comments: