Friday, September 26, 2014

My Favorite Tag!!

 


This week at Casing the Catty we are going to be going to the Holiday Mini for inspiration.     This week we are going to case some tags from the Holiday Mini.    I decided to case my favorite tag from the Holiday Mini an that would be on page 24.    I love this tag!   It sold me on the stamp set!! 

We will extending the challenge for 14 days instead of just a week. To join in the challenges as well as see weekly inspiration, please click here to visit the site.    Please note there is a time difference so if you do not see the challenge posted on Friday, check back a few hours later and it will be up.

Ingredients to make the gift tag:
Stamp Sets:   Festival of Trees
Ink:   Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Hello Honey
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper, Snow Festival Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Very Vintage Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Tools:   Circle Framelits, Tree Punch, Star Punch, Crop-a-dile

 

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love your favourite tag from the catty and how you've jazzed up that jar! It's my favourite tag too and it convinced me that I needed to buy the punch and stamp set :)