Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Anything Goes

This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a the best challenge, Anything Goes!!!  So start follow the link and post your beautiful creations for this week's Stampin' Royalty challenge.

I love my coffee cards and I have to credit Brian King for pairing up the Brew up a little fun sentiment from the Tee-Hee-Hee stamp with the Perfect Blend.   I saw his card and knew I had to make my own Halloweeny coffee cup!

The challenge will be open 3:00pm (PST) October 27th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Tee-Hee-Hee, Perfect Blend, Making Spirits Bright
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist Patterns Designer Series Paper, Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Basic Black Baker's Twine, Pearls, Rhinestones
Tools:   Circle Framelits, Bat Punch, Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments: