Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy, Happy Days


I can't believe it!!   I am in total amazement!!!   I have gotten happy news from the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking world two days in a row!

First I got happy mail letting me know I am honorable mention winner of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine’s 2014 World Card Making Day Contest!  Check out this link from Paper Crafts announcing the 2014 World Card Making Day Contest Winners! Stay tuned to see my entry in the Hello/Thinking of You category of the April 2015 issue of Paper Crafts! Once the magazine is released, I will publish the card on my blog.  
Thank you Paper Crafts! What an honor to be chosen out of thousands and thousands of entries!!   Paper Crafts chooses 3 winners from 5 categories.   They also choose an additional honorable mentions in each category.    When the April 2015 issue comes out there will be a contest to choose a winner from the 5 honorable mention category to win the 675$ prize package.   So I am going to be asking all of you the biggest favor and choose my card when the voting begins in April!!

This makes it 4 year that I have a winning entry in the World Card Making Day contest!  2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014.

As the week progressed, I was upset when I saw that winners were chosen and I was starting to chalk up this year would be the year, I would not win.    But I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw the email from Paper Crafts!!!   From being on Pinterest, visiting blogs and viewing each issue of Paper Crafts I know how incredibly hard it is to be chosen.    The talent that is out there is extremely overwhelming how amazing it is.    So I am truly honored!

Day two, I check out Moxie Fab World to find that Teri choose my card as the winner of the Fabulous Friday: Something to "Chair" Challenge.     I did the happy dance when I saw my name.   Here was my Something to "Chair" challenge.

So happy happy days filled with happy, happy news!    

No comments: