Friday, November 21, 2014

Please Vote For Me!!



Two weeks ago, I let all of you know that I was picked as an honorable mention winner of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine’s 2014 World Card Making Day Contest!     Click here to read the announcement.

Now I need you your vote.     The survey takes a half a second. All you need to do is choose and submit!


There are 5 honorable mention that were chosen.     The winning honorable mention will win a 675$ prize package.   The vote needs to be in by Monday, November 24th at midnight.

My card is the Light Blue Hello There Floral Wreath.

Click here to be taken to the voting link. 


Originally the voting was to be done in April, but the voting has been moved up because Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking will not longer be published after the February 2015 issue.  

This by far is the saddest news of all.   Paper crafts & Scrapbooking was so much more than just a magazine. It was the go to place to learn new trends and gave paper crafters a place to be recognized and published. I know I have been inspired and learned so much from all the designers. I have grown as a crafter and it is all due to all the designers and this amazing publication. It was the central hub for the paper crafting world and connected all of us.   I am going to miss the magazine so much!

Thank you in advance for everyone who takes a minute to vote from their computer and phones!    You guys are the best!!!

Here are the ingredients to make my winning entry:
Stamp Set:  Flower Patch, Stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft sky, Subtles Pattern Designer Series Paper Pack
Accessories:  Whisper White Baker's Twine and Neutral Buttons

No comments: