Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Color Challenge

This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a color challenge.   The colors this week are:   Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Meadow Moss.    I don't know if you are like me, but I think I am finished with Christmas projects.    So when I saw the colors I knew I wanted to think outside the box and come up with a card that was not holiday inspired.  

The challenge will be open until 3:00 pm (PST) January 5th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Flower Patch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Meadow Moss
Paper:  Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories:   Baked Brown Sugar Twine
Tools;  Scalloped Tag Topper, Daisies Sizzex, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

No comments: