Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Blendability fun

 So how absolutely fabulous are all the sketches this month at Unity.    I love the card sketch, but I have a feeling that I may actually do the scrapbook sketch in the near future.

I had fun blending with my Blendabilities.   I added a little bling with my glue pen and dazzling diamonds.   I added a little dots of color with my Blendabilities to the card stock to add a little something extra.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets from an online store
Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo Blendabilites
Paper:   Whisper White, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Button from a local craft store, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter



3 comments:

Kelli Haglund said...

I love this. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kelli Haglund said...

I love this. Thanks so much for sharing.

Dawn Fields said...

Lovely card!