Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hello Baby

So I was inspired by a card I saw posted for the  Mojo Monday sketch challenge.   The card had the sketch turned on it's side and I knew that is what I wanted to do for the challenge.    So here is my hello baby card.  I really like the way the card came out.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Celebrate Today, Nursery Necessities and stamp set from an online stamp kit.
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Going Grey
Paper:  Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Whisper White Baker's Twine, Star Sequins from a local craft store
Tools:   Project Life Corner Rounder, Star Punch, Balloon Framelits Dies, Little Letters Thinlits


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!