Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring Cleaning

I have been busy spring cleaning my stamping studio which means lots of goodies are going up for sale.    Stamp sets, Sizzex and Punches!!!

Most of the punches are the old style which I have replaced for the new design.

The stamp sets are retired Stampin' Up! sets along with other stamp companies I have picked up while craft store shopping on line and in stores.

The items are marked down 50% if not better.    First come, first served.    So who ever emails me first the item is yours.   Email me at ssloma@optonline.net.  

I will work to keep shipping costs as low as I can.  

I will not ship the items without a Pay Pal payment or check being cashed and in my hands.

Have fun shopping!

Click here to check out the stamp sets.   66 NEW ITEMS ADDED
Click here to check out the punches, Sizzex, etc.  105 NEW ITEMS ADDED

PLEASE NOTE MANY ITEMS HAVE SOLD IN THE LAST COUPLE OF HOURS.   THE ITEMS THAT HAVE SOLD HAVE BEEN INDICATED NEXT TO THE PRICE!!
THANK YOU!

The links can also be found on the left hand side of my blog near the top for the future.

Stay Tuned in June for additional items to be added.

In the meantime, don't forget to check out the current Stampin' Up! retiring items up for sale as well.
Click here to check out my Stampin' Up! website to start shopping your retiring items before it is too late.     Please note, I do keep a good portion of the sets I use on my blog for my personal projects, so if you do see something I created with on my blog, it is better safe than sorry and you should purchase it if it currently on the retired list.


No comments: