Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fancy Folds

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are asking everyone to come up with a Fancy Fold card.    So I decided just to a gate fold with a butterfly front.      I took a piece of 12 x 12 card stock.   I scored at 2", 4", 8", 10".    Then I die cut the butterfly from the Butterfly Thinlits and then adhered it to the top layer of the card fold.    Then I proceed to around the butterfly.

Then tie the bow on the card.   I made a paper pierce a hole and threaded the ribbon through.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) August 17th.   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:   So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Whisper White,  So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Tools:  Simply Scored Tool, Butterfly Thinlits, Word Window Punch, Paper Piercer

No comments: