Friday, August 14, 2015

Scrapbook Fun

We are now blog hopping at Caseing the Catty.   So hop with us from one design team member to the next. I hope you can join us in the hop and enjoy all the beautiful creations that we case (copied and steal everything) from the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! catalog.   This week we are challenge everyone to case a project from the Artistic Expression section of the catalog.

Any chance I get to create a scrapbook page I make sure to take it!  So when I see a scrapbook page in the Idea Book and Catalog, I make sure I case it!    So here is the beautiful scrapbook page on page 125 that I made my own.    Here is my sister with her beautiful little ones!  

If you have been following the hop, you just came from Caseing the Catty blog and the next stop in the hop is Julia Quinn.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:   Me=Grateful, Bountiful Border, Gorgeous Grunge, Family Reunion
Ink:  Always Artichoke
Paper:   Farmer's Market Designer Series Paper, English Garden Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Always Artichoke Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  White Baker's Twine, Clothespins
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex

4 comments:

Julia said...

very pretty page!! I love all the yellow elements - it makes for such a happy, summery, page!! So glad somebody CASED this page!! It's on my 'to do' list!!

Unknown said...

Stasia, your scrap page is lovely. The Autumn colours suit it and the stamp set you used perfectly. Just lovely.

AB. said...

This is so lovely...I love how you kept the hardwood DSP background on your layout. What a great page!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page Stasia!