Monday, September 14, 2015

Donut Know What I'd Do Without You

I am super excited, I had fun shopping over the weekend at Scrapbook Expo and got some new goodies to play with.    I finally have something to pair up with my My Favorite Things coffee mug die.   I took some time to play and created some entries for the My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest.      I love the donut stamp set and the coordinating die.    Too cute and who doesn't love donuts.  The donuts and the coffee cup were a perfect fit forthis week's Mojo Monday sketch.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   My Favorite Things Donuts & Sprinkles
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Go Wild Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Subtles Candy Dots, Linen Thread, Pink Pirouette Button, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:  Project Life Corner Rounder, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, My Favorite Things Donut & Coffee Cup Die

No comments: