Thursday, September 10, 2015

FaBOOlous

I am lovin' the Six Sayings stamp set in the Holiday Mini!     The FaBOOlous stamp set is just that Fabulous!!!    I took this week's Paper Craft Crew sketch and made it my own as always.    I just kept adding more and more!     The watercolor background was made my ink refills and my aqua painter

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets:   Six Sayings, Gorgeous Grunge, Cheer All Year
Ink:   Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:    Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Seasonal Snapshot Project Life 2015, Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   White Perfect Elements colored in with Black Sharpies, Basic Black Baker's Twine and Satin Ribbon
Tools:  Aqua Painter

4 comments:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

What a wonderful Halloween project. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew challenge. Carolyn xx

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Stasia, love, love, love that bag! What a terrific Hallowe'en creation! I love the way you've translated the sketch into such a multi-layered, fun design on the bag. Well done! Thanks so much for joining the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.

Crystal Komara said...

What a fun Halloween bag you have created from our sketch this week, Stasia! That is one stamp that I now HAVE to have! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew again this week. Crystal

Stacey said...

Love the way you used the sketch on the bag. Thanks for playing along at PCC.