Thursday, September 3, 2015

Viva La Verve Spooky Home Decor

Here is my Spooky home decor using one of this month's Viva La Verve sketch's of the month.

I love the Halloween season all the orange and black, but I don't send Halloween cards, so I decided to make more treat bags and items to add to my Halloween decorating this year.

Ingredients to make the home decor:
Stamp Sets:   Seasonal Snapshot 2015, Among the Branches
Ink:   Basic Black
Paper:   Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Natural Buttons, Spider Web Doilies, White Perfect Accents colored in with a Black Sharpie
Tools:  Circle Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Flower Fair Framelits, Oval Cutting System


2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great pumpkin on your adorable card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Just love your collage of elements. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!