Sunday, October 18, 2015

Timeless Love

Thank you Freshly Made Sketch for giving me an inspiration to create with my new Timeless Love stamp set.   I was looking through my stamp collection and realized that I didn't have an anniversary sentiment.   Such a big life event and I didn't have a stamp set for it!    So I am happy I have the set in my collection.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Timeless Love
Ink:   Basic Grey
Paper:   Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate, Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Pearls, Antique Brads
Tools:   Oval Collection, Project Life Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the neutral colors, and that sentiment works perfectly with this card -- great purchase! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

This is so pretty! Those elegant flowers combined with your lovely details are really fantastic! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!