Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Day Car Keys

So I can never pass up a good circle sketch.    Here is the Pals Paper Arts sketch from a couple of week's ago that I paired up to create a congratulations card for my friend's daughter who passed her driver's test.    I was happy I still had the retired Girlfriend's Accessories for the keys in the set.

I was looking for appropriate greeting for the card and couldn't find one in my SU stash, so I found one in my staff from online goodies I recently purchased.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Girlfriend Accessories, Border Banter, Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black, Versamark, Crisp Cantaloupe an Real Red
Paper:   Real Red, Whisper White, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Crisp Cantaloupe Baker's Twine, White Perfect Accents, White Embossing Powder
Tools:  Circle Framelits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy


No comments: