Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

So I super excited, I finally put away last year's photo holiday cards I got in the mail.    They have been sitting in a pile patiently for me to create an album and put them in.    I figured I better get cracking since 2015 holiday photos will be taken down and will need to put away in the next couple of days!

This week's Paper Craft Crew challenge was a perfect timing for me!   I love the Tic Tac Toe challenges they put together.    So I decided to go across from top to bottom.   Deer/Reindeer, Favorite Holiday Color and Christmas Theme.

So I had gotten this album kit last year and finally put it together to create my album, so most of the products are not SU.   I am grateful for the album kit since it helped me get moving on something that has been on my to do pile for some time.

The items that SU are the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 stamp set, the retired Basic Black Polka Dot Ribbon, the Curvy Trio Punch and the White Perfect Accents colored with a Sharpie.

4 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Looks fantastic. I would love to see inside too.

Saraxx

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Sara, what a fun looking album you've created for our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. Love the vivid colouring and the mixture of products you've used to create this. Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

Deborah Smart said...

Great Christmas colours, and this album looks really cute! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew ~Deborah

Pam Staples said...

Hi Sara, I love your album. Such a fun project. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.