Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Way With Words

A friend of mine just started her own stamp company, the line of stamps is called A Way With Words.   I am always on the quest for words and she is designing just that!  Sentiments!   I am in love.  Here is  the first stamp set she has in production it has a sentiment quoting Ricky Ricardo from I Love Lucy.   I decided to go with I Love Lucy's color scheme to showcase the sentiment along with this week's Retro Sketch.

Click here to purchase the set.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   A Way With Words Awesome Sauce
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Real Red, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Enamel Dots from a local craft store, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:  Heart Frameits, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Project Life Corner Rounder

No comments: