Wednesday, June 8, 2016

One Layer

This week at Stampin' Royalty we challenging everyone to one of the best challenges, the one layer challenge.  I love doing this challenge it always stretches my creativity.   It is not an easy challenge, but I am always happy when I can come up with something.

I decided to use my framelits to make a heart negative so I can sponge ink.   So simple but beautiful.    The sponged heart adds another layer without adding paper.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Layering Love, Geometrical
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink:   Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:   Neutral Candy Dots, Basic Black Baker's Twine
Tools:  Heart Framelit, Sponge Daubers

1 comment:

crafty amy said...

This is such a great card. I love the way that heart really pops and the layout is brilliant :)

Hugs

Crafty Amy