Friday, July 22, 2016

#bff

Here is one of my favorite stamp sets from The Project Bin, #bff.   I decided to make a scrapbook page featuring my #bff from high schools.   We have been there for each other through thick and thin.    To start off my birthday weekend, here is a picture of us on my 30th birthday.

I used two of the sentiments from the set,  #bff and A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.    They worked perfectly on my page.    Some heat embossing, some stickers, a few strips of paper and the page came together.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:   The Project Bin #bff
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Peach Parfait, Designer Series Paper and Journaling Cards from a local craft store
Accessories:  Enamel Dots, Stickers from a local craft store, White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Circle Punches and framelits


No comments: