Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I'm All Ears


I got this great Disney stamp set over the weekend at the Scrapbook Expo, with so many great sentiments, I have a feeling I will be using it a lot more for scrapbooking than for card making.     This week's My Favorite Things sketch of the week was a perfect opportunity to showcase the set and some Mickey ears buttons that I got in Disney almost twelve years ago.    Yes, imagine holding on to supplies that long and finally putting them to use!!

So thank you My Favorite things for helping me dust off my scrapbook supplies and finally using my Mickey ears buttons!!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set:   My Favorite Things
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Basic Black Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Buddy and Mickey Ears Button from Disney
Tools Envelope Punch Board, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

No comments: