Friday, August 26, 2016

Retro Sketch

This week's Unity challenge is a tag challenge.    I wanted to make a few tags for my nieces and nephews to put on their back to school gift cards.    Thanks to Unity I have a quite a few great school sets and I was happy I was able to use them on this tag elements.

Since I made 4 tags, I figured why not make two more and put them on a card and a scrapbook page.  

I can't tell you how happy I was to have an occasion to make a scrapbook page!    Here are my niece and nephew from a few years back heading back to school.   They actually start on Monday, so I can't wait to see their 1st day of school photos on Monday.

Retro Sketch helped me in putting the card together.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set from Unity
Ink:   Basic Black, Copic and Spectrum Makers
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black, Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Enamel Dots, Alphabet Stickers, Clothspins and Buttons from a local craft store, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Burlap Ribbon
Tools:  Circle Framelits





No comments: