Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fusion Challenge

So I was curiously drawn to the Fusion challenge.   I can't tell you how much I have missed the Fusion challenge!    The images, the sketches and the colors.     As soon I saw the image I started thinking of what images and dies I could use.

I have to say the sponged background and masking with post its was a good way to add color and dimension.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Loving Thoughts, Unity stamp set
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:   Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Neutral Candy Dots and Buttons
Tools:  Project Life Corner Rounder
y

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Always inspired by your work. But have a hard time leaving comments. Just know I am out here enjoying what you do and learning from it.

Karren said...

Beautiful card and the effect of the image across the two colors is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!