Thursday, September 8, 2016

It's Your Day

 I love love circle sketches!   Circles make me happy.   I think it's because in card making most of the time we are dealing with standard card size and it is so nice to see a round image on the card.     Thank you Paper Players for your circle challenge this week.

I wanted to make a card for my brother who is a big fisherman, but I didn't have a fishing pole.    So I asked my friend Colleen to cut a fishing pole out with her Silhouette.

Ingredients to card:
Stamp Sets;  Party with Cake
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:   Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Linen Thread, Copper Button, Neutral Candy Dots, White Embossing Powder,
Accessories:  Circle Framelits, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun



2 comments:

Jaydee said...

Stasia, I love the fall colors and the mixtures of patterns. I also love your full circles and partial circle elements - they add such interest to the card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

Love this! What an awesome card...great design!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!