Tuesday, September 6, 2016

So Grateful

Here is the beautiful Autumn's Calling from The Project Bin.   I decided to play along with the Taylored Expression challenge of the week.  

It must be the week for Tic Tac Challenges.   I went diagonal again with the Ribbon Red and Scallops.   I almost did the up and down as well with the Circles Red Leaves, but I decided to go with the oval instead of the circle.

I love the rich textures and the way this card came out.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Autumn's Calling from The Project Bin
Ink:   Poppy Parade
Paper:   Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon ,Regal Candy Dots, Button from a local craft store
Tools:   Oval Framelits, Fiskars and Martha Stewart Leaf Punches, Embossing Folder from a local craft store



No comments: