Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Lollipop Treats

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are challenging everyone to a Anything Goes challenge.    So just start stamping and submit your creations.    We can't wait to see what you are working on!     Here is my lollipop treats I made for my niece's and nephew's classes.

I was trying to find something that would not take long to make and be minimal in embellishments.    This was what I came up with.

The black piece of card stock has two holes I made with my Crop-a-dile.    The allow the lollipop stick to be thread it through and keeps the lollipop tag/decoration in place without any twine, ribbon or adhesive!

The white piece is I first cut paper strips that were height of the the confetti star punch.     I then punched the starts so that way I had something to hold onto when punching.   Once the stars were punched, then I cut the width.   Then I sponged on some ink.    Stamped the Halloween Cookie Cutter friends, punched and then I cut the sentiment and punched.      Everything was adhered.    The top layer was attached to the black with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Ingredients to make the lollipop treat:
Stamp Sets:   Cookie Cutter Halloween, Cheer All Year
Ink:   Basic Black, Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black
Tools:   1" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Punch, Confetti Star Punch

No comments: