Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spring Challenge


So I am so excited, I actually found time to do a Stampin' Royalty challenge and I got to scrapbook.   Can't get better than that!    I am so grateful, my fellow goddesses at the Stampin' Royalty site are so accommodating and have kept me as a design team member even though I haven't had the time to stamp.   I am hoping things change in the next couple of months and I find at least time to do some of their challenges.

So the challenge is Spring.  I hope you can join us, so easy and it makes me so happy to think of bright and cheerful flowers, baby chicks instead of SNOW!!    What is with snow in March and not only that but we were in the home stretch without having a major storm and now we get over 18 inches!   Yikes.   Mother Nature this is not funny.    

Here is my scrapbook page of last year's Easter egg hunt.     Some of the fun products used on this page is the Happy Celebrations stamp set and the retired Honeycomb Happiness.    The eggs were traced and cut out with a pattern.    Easter was die cut with Little Letters.    The fun paper is Festive Birthday, just perfect for Egg Hunt photos with all the bright fun colors.

No comments: