Saturday, October 28, 2017

Family


One thing I have learned is you can never have too many pictures.   Don't be afraid to be snap happy.     In the past, we were so limited on our picture taking, we only had 24-36 exposures, we couldn't see the pictures or how they would turn out until we developed the roll.   Even then we threw out more than we kept because they didn't come out.    So when you have a couple good pictures you treasured them.    That was the case with my guy.   We went through so many boxes and the amount of pictures we found of him and his family were limited.      So when I found 2 good pictures of the 4 of them, I put them together on scrapbook page.     I love the end result.   Some of the products on the page, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon and Basic Black card stock, Heart to Heart punch, Stitched Shapes framelits, So Detailed Thinlits, The Paper Studio stickers, Corner Rounder, Baker's Twine, Button and Enamel Dots.

No comments: