Sunday, March 4, 2018

Spongebob Scrapbook


So you are in for a super treat. I have done some scrapbooking.   Yes me, I finally sat down and scrapbooked a few pages.    Many many years ago I think about 19 years ago I went to a Creative Memories party and was introduced to scrapbooking.   I made a few pages and then I lost interest.    Then in 2003, my friend went to a Stampin' Up! party she introduced me to stamps and the world of scrapbooking and card making came into my life.    I try to fit in scrapbooking as much as possible.   To tell you the truth it is actually a lot easier to scrapbook than card make.    Scrapbooking the photos take center stage.    They are your inspiration and they are what drive the project.    Your theme is built in.     

Here is my Spongebob scrapbook page I made for my nephew.    He was so excited for his birthday parties this year and super excited to have a Spongebob theme.    I used a lot of the same products that I did for his birthday card.    The Pink Paiselee Citrus Bloom designer series paper for the card.    A Spongebob image found by googling and printing.    I stamped the titles from the retired So Very stamp set and Papertrey Ink Good Times stamp set.   Enamel dots complete the page. 

No comments: