Saturday, June 2, 2018

Celebrate 40

  

So we have a busy weekend ahead of us, we are celebrating two birthdays this week.   My brother-in-law is celebrating a milestone birthday and we are also celebrating my dad's birthday.

So here is my card for the 40 year old.   I pulled out the Bottles & Bubbles framelits and the Bubble Over stamp set for the card.     Celebrate comes from the Amazing You stamp set and the second part of the sentiment comes from the Alt & New stamp collection.    The strip of designer paper comes from Simple Stories Let's Party.    The numbers come from the Sizzex Tim Holtz collection.    

I have to say I knew I wanted beer bottles and the number 40, but I wasn't sure what the end result would be and I have to say I am happy with the end result.     


No comments: