Monday, July 9, 2018

Daisies


So if you are a follower of my blog, you know I am a big fan of daisies.   As soon as I saw this week's Sunday Stamps sketch challenge, I knew I was going to create a card with it.     I pulled out the Daisy Delight suite for the card, the Daisy Delight stamp set, the retired Delightful Daisy designer series paper and the coordinating punch.   I stamped the card in Calypso Coral and So Saffron.     The sentiment comes from the Perennial Birthday stamp set and it was heat embossed.    Retired enamel dots complete the card. 



4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, wonderful! I never could figure out what to do with this sheet in that DSP set, brilliant! So bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors and papers you used!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Monika Reeck said...

woow Love this flowers on your card
bright and happy card you made using my sketch this time
Wonderfully made
Many thanks for playing along with us this time at Sunday Stamps
see you again maybe tomorrow
Hugs
Monika

Annette Elliott said...

This is super cute, Stasia! I love that daisy too and love the colors you choice for your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)