Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Many More



I am super excited for The Project Bin they are building partnerships and this time we are partnering up with Word Art Wednesday.    Our team will be contributing projects to share on their site.   Such be a great opportunity for our founder Denise to be able to share her beautiful stamps.

I decided to use the new Many More for the Word Art Wednesday blog.    I love the Sleep Rest Recover sentiment.    I decided to go with a beachy theme for the project.   I used the Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide to mask a striped background.     I then stamped the image on Pink Pirouette and cut it and adhered it.   Such a simple design but makes me peaceful and makes me want to recover. 

1 comment:

Suzi said...

What a great card for after surgery, or sometimes even after a vacation! Love it! Hope this finds you well. Hugz!