Friday, July 27, 2018

Well Wishes


So I was inspired by some of the projects featured on the Freshly Made Sketch of the week.   They had florals in the place of the circle.    So I decided to make my own box and I used my Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and sponged it onto the card.   I masked a corner with post its.    I love the soft color for the background.   I added the Dandelion Wishes and the sentiment.     Strips of cardstock and designer paper were added to the corner along with a button and baker's twine.   Super easy card, but the distress oxide background make it a wow. 


2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautiful! Love the soft pink with the B/W! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

These are such pretty cards! I love those flowers and your sponged box! I really like that little black strip along the bottom! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!