Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Emoji Birthday


I like to get things done ahead of time, but that is not always the case.   So last week my sister tells me my niece has like 3 birthdays to go in the next couple of weeks.    So I take a few stamp sets and punches and think of what I can make that will be quick and easy but 6 year olds are going to like.    So I ended up with this emoji birthday cards to put inside the gift bags.

The emoji comes from the We are Memory Keepers Emoji Punch.    The little hat I stamped and fussy cut from the Broadway Birthday stamp set.    The sentiment comes from a retired set called Party with a Cake.    The strip of designer series paper is the retired Stacked with Love.   Super easy, super quick.   The hardest part was probably the fussy cutting.    This little pile should be good for the next month.   I have a feeling, I am going to have to think of another one soon.

No comments: