Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Ringside Birthday


I have a first birthday party to go to.   It is a circus theme.   I knew with all my crafty tools that I would be able to come up with a card to make the birthday boy's theme.   

The stage was made with my EK Success Diamond punch.    The stars come from the Twinkle punch.   A partial circle punch is for the platform.   The lion was from the Fox punch.   I traded the pointy ears for round circles that I punched from the Owl Punch.   I used a Spellbinders scallop for the mane.    The face was stamped using the Foxy Friends stamp set.     

The background comes from the Sunburst Thinlits.    The circle sentiment comes from Takeout Treats.    The Birthday Boy comes from the retired Hooray It's Your Day.    I made the frame with my Square Thinlits. 

The colors used were Pacific Point, Crushed Curry and Poppy Parade.

No comments: