Sunday, February 3, 2019

Believe


So one of the latest stamp sets to make into my collection is the Here Comes the Sun.   It is a hostess set from the Occasions Mini.   Late last night it came to me to pair up the sentiment with my Waterfront stamp set.    I have to say you can't knock it when inspiration hits you near the crack of midnight, sometimes it surprises you.    I added some elements from the High Tide stamp set as well, the birds in the sky and the water ripples.    The water ripples were the perfect addition, they gave the water a little more definition and it really made the card.   

The mountains were stamped in Crumb Cake.   The grass field was in Pear Pizzazz.   The trees stamped in Shaded Spruce.    The sun was stamped in Hello Honey.    The water was stamped in Soft Sky and Balmy Blue.   

The finishing touch was a strip of black card stock on the bottom.     Every time I pull out the Waterfront stamp set, it makes me smile.    The images in the set really do make your water front scene come alive.      Now that I know to add elements from the High Tide stamp set, you are sure to see more scenery cards in the future. 

No comments: