Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sweet

  




So Valentine's Day is around the corner.     I wanted to make a few cards and gift tags to give to little ones and what better than to use the very cute cupcakes from the Really Hungry stamp set from The Project Bin.     Both cards and tags make me think of Hello Kitty for some reason.   The cupcakes were stamped fussy cut and colored in my Stampin' Blends.   The backgrounds I sponged with some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide.    The sentiment was die cut from the Momenta Words.    The strips of designer series paper comes from the Heidi Swapp Hello Today.   Some punched hearts, rhinestones add a little extra.   For the card, the finishing touch was the baker's twine.    For the tag I made a bow with the retired bow builder punch.    The pink card stock comes from Fun Stamper's Journey Watermelon Fusion. 

The colors were totally inspired by the bright and amazing colors in the Inspired By challenge and TGIF challenge helped me in shaping my tag.   Thank you!!! 



2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow! I love both these projects, but especially the gift tag!!! Two entries in one week!!! Awesome!

Laurel said...

I love this set! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!