Sunday, September 8, 2019

Bundle of Joy


So this has to be one of my favorite cards I made in the past week.     I pulled together so many of my stamp sets together to make this card work.       First came the elephant and giraffe from an old TPC Studio stamp set called Sweet Beginnings which also the bundle of joy comes from.    Next came the leaves from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.    I knew when I bought the set there were so many little intricacies in the set that they would all come in handy and they did!      Next was the congrats from the Letter It Ranger Celebration set.    The on your comes from the Lawn Fawn Plus One.     Cards like this make me happy for all the sets I buy and for hold on.   Now I know why there is a reason for the madness in keeping all these stamp sets!    The finishing touches are the strips of The Paper Studio designer series paper and baker's twine. 

No comments: