Saturday, December 21, 2019

Let it Snow

 

So hold on to your hats.   There is a lot of posts coming your way.   If you don't have Christmas cards or ideas, stay tuned there will be a lot coming your way.    Between shopping, baking, wrapping and creating, blogging was at the bottom of the list and I apologize.   I am here to inspire but there is only so many hours in a day and I wish there were more. 

Here is a cute little tag.    It made with the fabulous Let it Snow designer series paper in the holiday mini.    If you haven't gotten it, it is a must.   I have to say I am a sucker for red and white holiday stripes.   Add a little Coastal Cabana and snowman and I am sold. 

The snowman was cut out.   The Let it Snow was heat embossed from the coordinating Snowman Season stamp set.    The circle was cut by hand by using a circle as a template.    The border comes from an old Martha Stewart border punch in my stash. 

No comments: